Monday, November 14, 2011

Where is the Cartier jewelry store in Denver?

Im looking for engagement rings and i want somebody to tell me where i can find the cartier store in denver,co|||I think you are making a huge mistake buying from Cartier, they take the same jewelry everyone else sales and mark it up literally hundreds of percents. I got my amazing engagement ring from diamondsonweb.com , they are the largest online retailer, they have amazing diamonds and rings at great prices, you cant go wrong.|||I've checked their website and they showed there is no actual Cartier Boutique in Colorado. I first checked Denver then I checked all other cities. If you want to know where there is one I'll provide the link for you ;o)|||there website probably would be a good start. The have a locator.

No comments:

Post a Comment