Monday, November 14, 2011

How can I get from London to Windsor to see the Cartier International Polo Match?

I am new to London. Just moved to the city and would like to go see this game. but I have no transport and I've only moved so don't have any friends to go with .. can anyone suggest any groups that are going to see this game and providing transportation as well.|||There are frequent trains to Windsor from London Paddington Station and London Waterloo Station


www.nationalrail.co.uk


If you like Polo there are also games every Sunday and some Saturdays at the Ham Polo ground


on the edge of London (Train from Waterloo or Underground District Line to Richmond then 371 bus)


www.hampoloclub.com|||I googled for you and found these two. Looks like most tickets have gone. Don't know if you have to become a member of the groups or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment