Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best site to buy a HIGH quality replica watch? (i.e. Rolex, Cartier, LV)?

I am looking for a site thats reputable and quality. The watches should be exact replicas.|||ebay.com pay by paypal and you will be coveredd if there is a problem|||i always buy replica watches from www.colorfulbrand.com,the watches are nice,near to the orginal one

Report Abuse


|||you know that guy with the trench coat a couple blocks down standing on the corner???|||No where, that is ILLEGAL.


Save money and buy the real thing!!!|||Ebay will be a monumental waste of Money and don't count on Paypal for back up. I got hammered for $100 and all I got for it was form letters. I also heard Ebay no longer allows negative feedback so there is no way to see what unhappy customers have to say.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog.

    Good luck to the author!
    Cartier Watches

    ReplyDelete