Monday, November 14, 2011

How can I tell if I have a real Cartier?

I was recently given a Cartier watch from my uncle and was wondering how I could tell if it was real or fake. It says that it is made in Switzerland, and the clasp says Cartier on it. I don't want to open the inside of the watch though.|||You will probably be unable to tell yourself. The forgeries these days are so good that they mimic every minute detail. I second taking the watching to a Cartier shop or jeweler.|||I am not sure, but I did find some information that you might want to read that might be helpful to you...





http://forums.timezone.com/pdf.php?th=70鈥?/a>





Hope you got the real deal ~~~|||i have no idea|||Easy: Go to a cartier shop or somewhere that stocks Cartier and ask them to tell you if it's authentic.


Even if you dont go to a store, you can probably tell because in about 1 - 3 years it will break unless it is a really good fake!


Hope it is lol!


xx.x

No comments:

Post a Comment