Monday, November 14, 2011

What are the different colors of Cartier Love Bracelet. How do you spot the real or the fake one.?

I am planning to buy one.Thanx!!!|||It come in platinum, yellow-gold, yellow-gold with diamonds, pink, and that's all, I think. 18 kt. Check out the Cartier site, I might be off a little. There are a few different types of Love bracelets, and I don't know which one you want.





The real one haves the correct things on the insides, just visit their website and it shows a picture of it.|||The Fake ones look more deeper than the others.Like a gold fake will look bronze almost.Or silver will look gray.|||i wear a catier love bracelet.


white, pink %26amp; yellow gold..all 18kt.


the real ones have the correct hallmarks


on the inside of the bracelet.


buy directly from cartier.|||Price is the indicator. If you bought it from an authorized Cartier dealer or jeweler, its real, if you bought it from eBay, a friend, the guy down the streets car trunk. Its likely fake.|||I bought my gal Kumiko one. She did not want a watch, so I bought the bracelet to which I have the key. I saw them in two sizes in yellow, rose or white gold, with or without diamonds. I did not see any in platinum, but that might be an option by now. I live about 1.5 blocks from Cartier of San Francisco, and I own several of their watches. One can buy the bracelets with little messages engraved, e.g. "I love you more than football' or "I love you" in several languages, e.g."Je t'aime", "Ich liebe dich", "Ngo ngoi nei", etc. They can engrave custom messages too. Barbo Karlsen from Sweden was the clerk with whom we dealt. I asked if they could engrave, "You are the only girl I'll ever love" on a bracelet. She counted the letters and said, "Yes, we can! Shall I have that done on a bracelet for your girlfriend here?" I told her, "Make 6 of them for me to give to Kumiko, Miyuki, Yuki, Bi-Chen, Tai-Ni and Li-Li." She looked surprised, and Kumiko punched me on the shoulder. I bought just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment