Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How can i write a letter to mr. frederick de-narp ceo of cartier boutique?

Mr. De-narp is the new CEO of Cartier Boutique.|||I've lived about 1.5 blocks from Cartier of San Francisco, and I have many Cartier catalogs over the years. I own some Cartier watches, and I've bought my girlfriends Cartier watches and jewelry. Cartier is a world-wide enterprise. The Cartier family made gunpowder flasks originally. Then, they became goldsmiths and opened a jewelry store in Paris in 1847. The firm has changes much over the years. It split for a while, but now, Richemont owns it and many other watch and jewelry firms. I'd say you should look at Cartier's website and send e-mails to it. No one can be certain of reaching a CEO easily however. He has many underlings to do most things.

No comments:

Post a Comment